Resource Management Strategic Readiness Advisory Service
Research is clear that good resource management leads to many strategic benefits for the IT solution provider including more profitable revenue, better project outcomes, happier clients (internal or external), and better retention of the right employees. The Resource Management Strategic Readiness Advisory Service is your fast path to determining if you are strategically positioned to realize these important benefits. This advisory service will help your company understand if you are organized correctly, invested properly, and producing business outcomes reflective of a business properly leveraging the power of effective resource management.
Supported by the RMI’s inventory of deep resource management research, best practices, and experts, this rapid assessment of your enterprise’s resource management strategic readiness will identify opportunities to maximize value from your investment in human capital responsible for delivering project-based services to your clients.
How Does the Strategic Readiness Advisory Service Work?
This advisory service is comprised of three steps:
- Background information collection – RMI will request a list of important background information for review prior to the virtual workshop
- Workshop – the RMI will structure and lead a virtual workshop with pre-selected representatives from your company
- Deliverable and readout to the executive team – we will cover findings, conclusions, and recommendations. These will all be documented and delivered as a PDF document.
The advisory service is a flat fee and assessed based on your enterprise size. Fees paid in advance via major CC (PayPal) or ACH.
- Small: $7,500; up to 100 delivery resources; 1-geo or region
- Medium: $10,000; 101 – 500 delivery resources; 1-geo or region
- Large: $15,000; 501 – 1000 delivery resources; 1-geo or region; each additional geo or region add $2500
- Very large: Email email@example.com for pricing
Ask the Expert Service
Sometimes it helps to get that second opinion (or a first) on a difficult to solve resource management problem in the services world, particularly when you are in a hurry. RMI’s Ask the Expert service does just that – providing rapid access to a resource management expert over a range of service provider needs.
How Does Ask the Expert Work?
Once you have searched the RMI website for answers to a tough resource management problem but have been unable to find the answers you are looking for, then the RMI’s Ask the Expert advisory services are there to help. This advisory service provides access to someone with extensive knowledge of resource management related matters including strategy, organization, process development and execution, metrics and governance, and more.
If your needs are more extensive than what our pay per hour advisory services are appropriate for, the RMI will recommend an alternative resource for you to consider. To proceed with getting access to an expert, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Advance pay for one hour of an expert’s time via PayPal (accepts all major credit cards) by clicking on Pay Now button below. Ask the Expert is priced at $250/hour with a 1-hour minimum. Beyond 1-hour need? You can add on-demand blocks of 1 hour via PayPal as needed.
- Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the area of need you have and a brief description of the problem you are trying to solve. We will respond within 1 business day to arrange a mutually convenient time for you and an appropriate RMI expert to discuss your problem. If the RMI representative is unable to provide a qualified expert for your problem, we will refund 100% of your PayPal payment back to the credit card used.