RMI Event Planning Survey
The RMI is planning its first annual event! As the world’s only institute dedicated to the advancement of resource and workforce management disciplines, not owned by a software vendor, we feel that we have a unique opportunity to deliver an event dedicated specifically to these disciplines. The event’s target audience will be project-based businesses such as professional and consulting service providers, and Enterprise/IT organizations.
We are soliciting feedback regarding content and interest from our key constituents and intend to use this feedback along with other sources to help design the event agenda. We are currently considering a 1 – 1 ½ day event in 2018 e.g. attendees to arrive Monday and depart Wednesday.
This one of a kind event would be comprised of keynote presentation(s), topical tracks, panel discussions, best practice-sharing workshops, exploration of new ideas and topics, and collaboration of professionals interested in building the resource management community.
Topics under consideration include:
- Demand and capacity planning techniques
- Building the skills database
- Best practices in forecasting
- Agile implications for resource management
- Building a world class Resource Management Office (RMO)
- The evolving role of the resource manager
- Assessing your RM or WFM maturity
- Resource Management in the middle of acquisitions
- For the advanced RM or RMCP® certified person we will have a selection of advanced topics as well
We would appreciate your responding to our short survey, which should take no more than 10 minutes and will help in the design of this important new industry event. The below link will take you directly to the survey.