As an Implementation Specialist, you will cultivate exceptional experiences and sustained value for ProSymmetry customers by acting as their guide throughout our onboarding process. You will consult with customers on their goals, processes and priorities then assist with implementing the ideal configuration to achieve those goals. You will train customers on Tempus so they can effectively manage Tempus in the long-term. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, critical thinking and a consultative mindset. Join our team and be a vital part of our continued success!
- Oversee the entire onboarding process of a rotating portfolio of customers, from contract close through the completion of their technical implementation and training.
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication; be the customer’s proactive guide and advocate through the onboarding process.
- Clearly communicate requirements to customers to ensure clarity and confidence in decisions.
- Accurately define and track customers goals and translate them into an implementation plan that provides initial value in a timely fashion.
- Advise customers on best practices for designing and implementing Tempus at their organization.
- Proactively manage both the customer and internal ProSymmetry team to ensure timelines are met.
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform and cultivate customer accountability.
- Resolve customer issues, alone and through collaboration with other ProSymmetry teams; approach all situations with curiosity and creativity.
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies.
- Actively participate in the evolution of ProSymmetry’s own onboarding and educational programs and processes.
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work and collaboration standards.
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers are successful!
- Experience managing software or process implementations
Natural inclination to be entrepreneurial, consultative, curious and creative
- Technical background as evidenced by strong experience with Excel, understanding of software development and/or a degree in technical/software engineering field(s)
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of quality decision making based on analysis and experience
- Strong project management skills; ability to break down work into steps and to develop and maintain schedules and task/people assignments
- Ability to anticipate and adjust for roadblocks and unexpected problems
- Unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping customers realize their intended value
- Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver
- Must be comfortable with learning at a fast pace and learning on the job
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org